Hotels and Restaurants
We have considerable expertise in dealing with the hospitality trade be it hotels, restaurants or fast food.
We understand the opportunities and challenges faced by such businesses and we look for innovative ways of adding value to your existing business or providing a broad approach to any business problems.
We can look at the potential acquisition of a new opportunity and help to get the right business structure in place before you start.
With every business type there is always specialist areas to consider which can make the difference between success and failure:
· Establishing proper control over the usage of food and bar supplies and identifying margins.
· Reviewing and analysing your business for potential risk areas.
· VAT issues.
· Providing regular advice and management support to monitor business performance and growth.
· Employment law and the provision of payroll services.
· The alternative methods of handling tips, service charges and troncs.
· Cash control and till systems.
· Review of staff ratio’s in such a labour intensive industry.
High takings does not necessarily guarantee a healthy profit unless you have set the right systems in place.
Contact Tyas & Company of Crawley now for expert advice in these competitive industries